• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      It's DD1's 13th birthday today
      Oh dear.

Never mind.

The good news is that one morning in about seven years from now, a charming young woman will come downstairs that reminds you a lot of the 12-year old, and the hideous monster will not be seen again.

It's the stuff of fairy tales, and kidnapped children and broken mirrors and princes and princesses and obnoxious trolls and poisoned apples and kissed frogs and long, long golden blonde hair.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Someone shoot me now.

Please.

Have you considered writing a book? In work time, of course.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

just been to collect a roll of coaxial cable that I won on ebay - 100 metres for £5
          I can just see your wife's eyes rolling ... "WTF has he gone and done now, FFS...?"

Comment

feeling a touch down today
            Playing poof's rugby?

Sorry, I mean playing American Football?

Comment

Ok, apart from this spot that's just appeared in front of my eye.
              It's a migraine "Aura".

I hope it goes away soon, it's rather annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                I think I need a new icon. The bollock and the sperm must be knackered.
                Ahhhh - that's what it is!!

Your naïveté does you credit, madam.

Comment

my teenage daughter wont be joining in tonight - she is out at the cinema. She misses out on some of her five a day and is having KFC
                  for the next six or seven years

Comment

Morning all.

Just keeping my fingers crossed that I'm included in the redundancies.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

And...?
                      She wasn't so chatty yesterday morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X