• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Are you serious?

a) Are there redundancies going?

b) You'd like to be on the list?
    Yup & Yup & Yup.

Seriously fed up.

Wouldn't get much in the way of redundancy though.

Hmm.

Is she just after you for your soldering iron?

That is, in reality, she just couldn't give a flux?
    Those are my suspicions too.

There ain't no substitute for experience.

My mum used to know when she was going to get a migraine because of 'sparkling round the edges'.

She used to be a martyr to them until she retired. I don't think she mentioned migraine headaches at all after she was about 70.
    I usually just get the aura.

Though I am feeling a bit fragile this morning.

Maybe because I've switched the room light off & this screen is a bit bright.

Comment

I've finished my lunch. I'm still hungry.
      You are VoodDooFlux & I claim my five mince pies.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        I wonder where VF is
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Its lunchtime......

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            I wonder where VF is
            Probably started eating his lunch. He should be done in 3 hours.

HTH

Comment

Oh dear.

EO's posts are very funny, so much so he makes my chest hurt.
              Its no suprise he was poster of the year last year.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Funny you should say that. Her Ladyship has already started dishing out the mincemeat she made early this year and we've already had our first mince pies.

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

The cruising speed of bees is 15 mph. Their maximum speed is 25 mph
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

As at September 1992, if the population of Britain had kept changing at the same rate forever, after 3,500 million years, Britain would have been empty.

Comment

The QEII - the ship, not the monarch - would travel 6 inches on one gallon of fuel. Apparently.

(Although I find that hard to believe.)

Comment

Working...
                      X