• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've already sent out the first draft but i need to be on hand in case there are some instant reactions...

Comment

there won't be. not because it is perfect already but because the business will only bother to review it when it is absolutely imperative and already too late to meet the deadlines that they have set.

Comment

it was good to see some old faces back here today. old greg and then el diablo.

Comment

the mighty jog too.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            though i should make the effort if i can. am off next week. don't want to make it look like i'm taking doing a sickie and taking the piss.
            DS23
            TPDeity

century

Comment

ear hair eh?

Comment

ah you saw that did you? ta muchly.

Comment

every little helps.

Comment

<throws in the towel>

Comment

Greetings denizens

I'm late back tonight - the landlord decided to come and join me so he could tell a tale of woe concerning his Internet connectivity, and we ended up chatting about any old nonsense for ages

He was initially dismissive when I first mentioned his Wikipedia page - he chuckled and explained, self-deprecatingly, that he didn't think he actually had a Wikipedia page.

The iPhone naturally came into play at this point and I showed him, much to his surprise, that he is in fact the subject of such a page

For those who remember such things, he then disclosed that he also played drums on many of the songs associated with TISWAS, and appeared on the show several times, mainly in the company of John Gorman

Comment

Working...
                      X