• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Dear Ladies, Gentlemen, bears, dogs, GALs, ponies, apes and other assorted specimens of TPD culture,

On behalf of all drivellers everywhere, I am proud to accept a prize as awarded by Her Ladyship to me for hitting the 200,000th TPD post.

I shall be scoffing this box of Celebrations through the course of the evening and washing it down with plenty of pinkaholic pop.

I should be glad of anyone else's company and participation in this joyous occasion.

Thank you one and all, I could not have done it without you.

<bursts into tears and runs off the stage>
    stands and applauds. got any left?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      I'm fine.

Don't tell me AtW got the 200k...
      ok - we won't tell you that atw got the 200k

Comment

congratulations to scourer on the majestic achievement of 25000 tpd posts.

awesome. we are not worthy!

Comment

no they don't

Comment

Morning everyone

Morning Doggie
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

of course they don't

Comment

i clearly need more coffee.

Comment

jensen button moon did well yesterday. some superb controlled agression driving. bit of a shame that rubens couldn't have made more of it.

Comment

i shall fill up with coffee now and then get stuck into the data that in need to clean and load into the demo system.

Comment

Morning all

I seem to have developed a taste for Marmite recently. Just had two thick slices of toast with a generous helping of marmity goodness on them.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X