• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

made the kids burgers and chips. dd took a small bite and said yum! took a big bite and voila! out came an eye tooth.

Comment

it had been wobbly for a while though.

Comment

must not forget the tooth fairy tonight. esp since a card has already been written for her.

Comment

it is a "her" isn't it?

Comment

ghostbusters is on again.

nearly at the stay puft marshmallow man...

Comment

headache has gone at last. which is nice.

Comment

Downloading stuff to the BBC iPlayer using a 3G modem is a tortuous experience

I'm trying to get that programme Micro Men that was on the other night. Looking at the TV guide, I've discovered that it's being repeated on Beeb 4 tonight at 10, which is around the time the download will possibly have finished.

However I'm not sure if I can still get Beeb 4 after the great retune fiasco of last week

Comment

i bought a triple coen bros set today:
                    the big lebowski / burn after reading / intolerable cruelty
                    one of these for tonight methinks.

Comment

and booked "up" for tomorrow. 2d rather than 3. minime really struggles with the glasses.

Comment

Working...
                      X