• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Gosh. It suddenly sped up again.

RichardCranium, Alf W, BrilloPad, CarterUK, centurian, Cliphead, Coalman, facboy, Flashman, jmo21, malvolio, Maslins, NickFitz, NotAllThere, OldITGitWife, PingPing, Qdos Consulting, rhubarb, shashee, shoes, swamp, taraharris, threaded, TimberWolf, TinTrump, Toocan, TykeMerc, voodooflux, watford, Zippy
    I probably should have caught the number of 'Guests' too.

RichardCranium, Alf W, BrilloPad, CarterUK, centurian, Cliphead, Coalman, facboy, Flashman, jmo21, malvolio, Maslins, NickFitz, NotAllThere, OldITGitWife, PingPing, Qdos Consulting, rhubarb, shashee, shoes, swamp, taraharris, threaded, TimberWolf, TinTrump, Toocan, TykeMerc, voodooflux, watford, Zippy
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Perhaps a CUK / TPD monitor would make for an interesting Python project for me to play with.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

So who is going to be the '00 sniper?
        RichardCranium
        Super poster

century

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Either that or it borrowed some leg warmers from Mr. Motivator.
          Bugger.

I had managed to forget leg warmers had ever existed.

That whole 'Fame' scene has just returned to my memory.

<shudder>

Comment

Bugger.

I had managed to forget leg warmers had ever existed.

That whole 'Fame' scene has just returned to my memory.

<shudder>
            bring it on

Anyone see the remake of nightrider pilot yesterday, scary, even a guest slot with the hoff
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              Taking DS1 to Games Day tomorrow
              If we hadn't been busy this weekend - and skint - I'd have gone.

Comment

Perhaps it was a mistake to install an eBook reader on the iPhone that provides searches of and downloads from Project Gutenberg

"Ooh, let's download all the Sherlock Holmes books... Ooh, Lewis Carroll - that's bound to come in handy... Edgar Allen Poe, he's good... Ah, P G Wodehouse!... H G Wells - a few there I haven't read... Kafka, excellent... I've been meaning to read Moby Dick for years... Origin of Species, that's another one I ought to read... The Art of War..."

I think it would take me a solid month to read all the stuff I've downloaded last night and this afternoon. I even went and grabbed The Iliad and The Odyssey while I was in the pub yesterday, just because something made me think of them

Comment

Latest News

Due to technical difficulties, we are saddened to announce that THQ will be unable to bring their full-scale Rhino from the Dawn of War franchise. We apologise whole-heartedly to those hoping to have seen it again this year.
                  A full-size Rhino?

But it's a tank!

Comment

Evenin' Zippy

Had a nice time, didn't get to traipse around cambridge as Mr Nor had a hangover (might have summat to do with the flight of wines accompanying the meal, as soon as I mentioned to the sommelier that I was interested in wines and also used to work as a sommelier, the glasses got a little too full )
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

"You hum it Son and I'll play it."

Mr Shifter

Comment

Working...
                      X