• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    It's just occurred to me that I've got about 170,000 posts to get through
    Hmm, actually its only 120,000 from where I am to when I started posting in TPD. That's alright then

Comment

Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

I'm just reading about your exploits back in the day

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

I'm just reading about your exploits back in the day
          Long time ago now... having come out of a marriage/relationship that lasted 11 years, I was newly single and a little excitable
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

Long time ago now... having come out of a marriage/relationship that lasted 11 years, I was newly single and a little excitable
            gagging for it

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
              gagging for it
              You can't say that

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
                gagging for it
                That too!
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

That too!

Comment

Right, I believe I've just got to the start of Faq's legendary story so I'll leave it there for tonight.

Comment

There's a bunch of absolute retards in the pub tonight

Envision two rooms; though no longer separated by a door, there is a step down, and the gap is only wide enough for one person to pass at a time.

This is obviously the perfect place to stand conversing - one at the top of the step, one below in the next room.

As this is en route to the toilets they are not justified in adopting an expression of mild annoyance every time some somebody asks them to shift

They aren't young enough to be freshers and they aren't foreigners, so both those excuses aren't adequate.

Comment

Working...
                      X