• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rubs hands. right. next!

Comment

night shift?

Comment

Oops... I almost tried to do a CtrlAltDel to lock the newspaper before going to the bar

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          night shift?
          Hey, you left the thread doors wide open! Any loon might have come in and pinched a pali or a '00 or something.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Oops... I almost tried to do a CtrlAltDel to lock the newspaper before going to the bar
            Not just me then?
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I don't think I did a very good job of making suityou01 feel any better.

Comment

I see Jobserve have found something else to break. At the top of every search are the empty headers:

Job Type:
                Posted Date:
                Rate:

Comment

Silly me! I've only just realised the "Word associations" thread is for building up one's post count. Wot a ficko I am.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                    Not just me then?
                    Nope... I think I posted some time ago about glancing at the upper right-hand corner of a book to see what time it was, that being where OS X keeps its clock

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                      I see Jobserve have found something else to break. At the top of every search are the empty headers:
                      Have they fixed it?

I logged in. It appeared to succeed but redirected me the logged out homepage. I logged in again and it managed to redirect me to my "candidate" page. I did a search (not one of my saved searches) and then hit one of the results, and it all seemed to be as OK as it ever is.

Maybe you need to log out, log in again, then log in again, and then it works^H^H^H^H^H does what it does.

Comment

Working...
                      X