• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    they manage to look and sound like both gibson les paul and fender stratocaster at the same time. a lot of companies have tried to copy either (and failed) and plenty have tried to come up with something new (and failed)
    There used to be a guitar manufacturer based in Coventry that built guitars of a similar style, but I can't for the life of me remember what they were called. Although I seem to recall they were named after the main luthier, "Colin..." something?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

i'm just not quite sure that i could do it. they are so flash! but then i'm a dyed in the wood traditionalist. i prefer the look and sound of the hollow bodied jazz guitars.
      Now that's interesting - I consider the latter to often look quite flash.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Train late (again).

Signalling problems at Llansamlet.

It's always worrying when the driver gets out...
        Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Morning Zeity

Especially when the train is still moving.
        I find it more alarming if he bursts out of the cab & runs back through the train screaming...

Comment

my electric is flash! huge great sunburst finish. never really liked it. but it is a nice guitar. cheap though. i'd love to enhance it with something of real quality.

Comment

i keep promising myself one. one of these days i'll do it.

Comment

and then we'll see whether my 2k gets me a gibson or a custom shop fender or a prs or maybe some other luthier special

Comment

and then we'll see whether my 2k gets me a gibson or a custom shop fender or a prs or maybe some other luthier special
                I'll have a word with my brother-in-law for you

Comment

time for another coffee methinks. bet the lady wot does the machine maintenance is busy in its guts though. why do they do that in the morning?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    I'll have a word with my brother-in-law for you
                    yeah - you do that! pm me web link or something.

Comment

i had thought of going on one of those bill bailey build your own guitar things but frankly i don't think i could justify the time away.

Comment

Working...
                      X