• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eighty people is enough for a game of Buzzword Bingo though
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I've been posting in Accounting and Technical for a change today. Better than General but it counts towards the post count

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Eighty people is enough for a game of Buzzword Bingo though
        You've clearly never seen some of the permies here - they'd sneak on us to their boss for not taking it seriously

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          You've clearly never seen some of the permies here - they'd sneak on us to their boss for not taking it seriously
          Oh dear. That reminds me, I watched a few episodes of The Office the other night. It's the first time I've seen them since I became a contractor. It's even more excruciating now. They're perfect examples of the worst kind of permies.

Comment

Time for the stapler in the jelly gag ...
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              Time for the stapler in the jelly gag ...
              As opposed to the Staples in the Ass
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The house packing up continues. I have finally found time to sit down and eat some lunch. So I thought I'd do some gig-searching too; but I had to

<they just took my chair! I'm on the floor now!>

but I had to say Hello! here first.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Look on the bright side, you'll have a whole new selection of octopeds to massacre in your new place...

And no fricken builders...

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

The house packing up continues. I have finally found time to sit down and eat some lunch. So I thought I'd do some gig-searching too; but I had to

<they just took my chair! I'm on the floor now!>

but I had to say Hello! here first.
                    For some reason I have visions of your final departure being like somthing out of Starship Troopers. A valient last stand as the swarms of Alien Octopeds overrun the house, fighting a rear guard action with the leaf blower as Mrs RC and the removals men make a final dash for the van followed by a heroic leap into the back as it pulls away, just as the nasties reach reach you
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

At least, I assumed that you're leaving the builders behind?

Comment

Working...
                      X