• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    I picked up a black tie for a funeral on Monday,
    Funeral?
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I've finally got to the stage of being able to restore my desktop from its backup.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        Funeral?
        Aye, my uncle finally succombed to throat cancer last week. He didn't give in without a fight though.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Aye, my uncle finally succombed to throat cancer last week. He didn't give in without a fight though.
          Bummer

Comment

Not young, I hope?

Although, what difference that makes I'm not sure.
            Last edited by RichardCranium; 22 August 2009, 19:18.

Comment

All this talk of beer is making me want to visit the off-licence.

I was going to be good.

Comment

Whenever I kick off a partition restore, I always get a strange feeling, like I'm about to step off a cliff in the dark.
                Last edited by RichardCranium; 22 August 2009, 19:17. Reason: Edit: yes it would be inappropriate and distasteful, so I'll post something else

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Bummer
                  Aye, he put a very brave face on things given the inevitability and symptoms of his condition, and maintained a great sense of humour to the end.

Not young, I hope?
                  70. Not a bad innings, but there were more runs to be had.

Comment

All this talk of beer is making me want to visit the off-licence.

I was going to be good.
                    Then be good by supporting the fine breweries that this country has to offer.

Or by some foreign stuff and support them.

Comment

70. Not a bad innings, but there were more runs to be had.
                      I hope that didn't come across as crass, my intention was to convey that he was "getting on" but maintained a very active lifestyle that was cut short by the disease.

Comment

Working...
                      X