• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    I dropped history at school at the earliest opportunity so was not educated in such matters, but what is the difference between a Neo-Nazi and a regular Nazi?

I realise that the "neo" prefix means "new" but how is that different from old-fashioned Nazism?
    Neo-Nazis jump off a bridge when the Blues Brothers drive a car at them

They also describe themselves as "The Conservative Party" but that's probably best discussed over in General.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

I am off to church

Comment

Morning all

Comment

I assume that the Lustee is wending her weary way back to the UK....

Comment

I do hope she's had a lovely time in Oz & NZ...

Comment

Diddley dum de di doh.

And stuff....

Comment

Well, that was unexpected, where's VDF?

Still asleep?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    One other thing was that the ladies in question had decided to dress as slutty schoolgirls, in the St Trinian's mode - they clearly know how to get money out of the male drinkers of this city.
                    This particular popular cognitive dissonance pisses me off.

On the one hand large sums of taxpayers' money is spent on "think of the children" and "damn the expense", building 30 ft fences around schools and banning cameras from anywhere children congregate. All in an attempt to protect the kiddies from the paedos that are on every street corner.

On the other hand their mothers dress as sexy school girls.

I really struggle to comprehend the hypocrisy.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                      Are there really people like that these days?
                      These people?
                      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X