• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    PlusNet Call Centre Tennis. They're winning 40-love.
    I won!

I'm taking out brand new broadband at the new address as a new customer AND terminating the existing broadband.

Doing it that way is £40 cheaper initially, £6 cheaper per month, and there's an overlap at each address instead of two weeks with no broadband or phone.

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

*bump*
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I won!

I'm taking out brand new broadband at the new address as a new customer AND terminating the existing broadband.

Doing it that way is £40 cheaper initially, £6 cheaper per month, and there's an overlap at each address instead of two weeks with no broadband or phone.

Result.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Result!

Managed to get the gate painted...

It did sort of pick a little at one point & I thought I might have to stop, but no... the first coat of Hammerite Smooth in white has been applied...

Now if only I'd cleaned the Brown Velvet off the brush using the correct type of thinners, then I wouldn't now have a gate that varies interestingly in colour from place to place...

It's distinctly pink here & there...

Never mind, the 2nd coat will cover that up...

I hope.

Comment

What a pig of a job that was, ordering the broadband online.

15 pages of T&Cs only displayable in a box about ten lines high. The gits. I hate that.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Afternoon all, back from Venice. Knackered but enjoyed it immensely. Mood somewhat dampened by doing accounts and paying the outstanding CT before I close the ltd.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Afternoon all

Thought I would say hello as it seems to have been ages !
                Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Evening all

Off out for a jog. Started new gig today after a short permie experiment and realised trousers have shrunk since last contract

Couldn't be me that's changed shape/size

Comment

Evening denizens

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    More bad news : Mrs BP took a bad fall yesterday at a maize maze(following hours of moaning by the 2 boys).

Mother-out-law due in for triple bypass end of next week (just before centreparcs holiday). Now she has had a heart attack!

Mrs BP not amused......
                    Sorry to hear that litany of woe Scourer

TPD s all round.

Comment

What a pig of a job that was, ordering the broadband online.

15 pages of T&Cs only displayable in a box about ten lines high. The gits. I hate that.
                      Ctrl-A Ctrl-C -> Notepad -> Ctrl-V are your friends

Comment

Working...
                      X