• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I got a chinese - crispy duck and beef chow mein
    A few nights ago we had crispy duck as a starter then chicken chow mein. Bliss.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

That reminds me - I should catch up on xkcd

I did like this one
      And, and, and

Have you ever watched the piece of paper that flies from one folder to another while it is copying? It magically changes shape.

It flips over but incorrectly goes from portrait to landscape.

It did that in 3.1, ME, 2000 and does it in XP. (Probably did it in Windows 386 and probably does in Vista and 7 too.) It drives me MAD every time I see it.

They have clearly replaced all the graphics in that routine but nver fixed the paper-spinny-bug.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Tim to dish up...

Oops.

Er, Tim is the butler.

Comment

That reminds me - I should catch up on xkcd

I did like this one
          Coincidently I just happened to be reading this related blog post when you posted that.
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            Careful where you shake the sticky bits.
            <sneeze>

I shall have to ask Zeity for tips on cleaning my keyboard...
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Blimey, that's hot, HOT, HOT!

Comment

Green & Black's chocolate ice cream and vanilla ice cream with tinned peach slices - yum

Comment

Green & Black's chocolate ice cream and vanilla ice cream with tinned peach slices - yum

Those Green & Black's people have had a few quid out of us over the years too.

Comment

The 2nd glass of wine has, er, evaporated.

How odd is that?

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                      The 2nd glass of wine has, er, evaporated.

How odd is that?
                      Very strange

I've finally got around to having a shower, and am about to set off to the pub - might as well enjoy it before it gets knocked down by those sodding vandals

Comment

Working...
                      X