• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon folks
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      As long as it doesn't reduce the shade available to the chickens - they aren't supposed to lay pre-fried eggs, much as you might appreciate such a capability
      Excellent idea - just need to devise a mechanism for pre-cooked bacon to go with them now

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        I've arranged a tree preservation order on it for you...
        There are quite a few such orders in effect round here - despite its failings Redditch is a very green town. Driving into the valley on the A435 from Birmingham the town is barely visible during the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

baby bp is extremely unwell!

Looks like reaction to MMR jab, combined with cold and toothache. He is either asleep, screaming or looking blank.
          Sorry to hear that - hope the little fella pulls though quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            O level physics was never this much fun...
            It was with my physics teacher - he would regularly injure himself whilst demonstrating various experiments. Very entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              Afternoon folks

How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                Sorry to hear that - hope the little fella pulls though quickly.
                He has had a very bad day : but seems to be getting better at the moment.................

Comment

How are you?
                  Wotcha BP

Good ta. Another very quiet day at ClientCo (the factory is on two week shutdown) but I've put the time to good use.

Managed to renegotiate a *very* good deal with Three for my mobile broadband package too, but I don't get any more bandwidth until next week

How are you?

Comment

He has had a very bad day : but seems to be getting better at the moment.................
                    Glad to hear he's improving. The MMR can knock them back a bit, especially if they're teething at the same time.

Comment

1 hour to go.

Comment

Working...
                      X