• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Evening all

Anbother really bad day at clientco....
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      How are you old chap?

How are your ailments?

Did you take the extension?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Did you take the extension?
        Not yet - I've nothing in writing. It was a verbal offer to "everyone" at the team meeting last week, when I was on holiday.

Of course, the way that they treat me, I may not count as "everyone", rather more of a nobody at the moment!
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Evening denizens

Something about today's Grauniad must have been very attractive to the good citizens of Cambridge, for I had to search high and low to find a copy

Finally, after trying five or six other places at different times throughout the day, I managed to find a Londis that still had several copies left. It was over the road from a Co-op that had sold out; maybe the Grauniad readers shop there instead

Anyway, this greatly delayed my return to the hotel, meaning it's now time to go for dinner - see you later

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            Still no luck with the iPod DS?
            some luck at last. yes.

Comment

and i've got the phone all synched up too. at last.

Comment

at last too even.

Comment

actually, the ipod has never stopped working. it is a remarkably hardy tool.

Comment

the problem has been that the ipod won't synch properly.

Comment

i've added new items to the library but the ipod was not picking them up.

Comment

Working...
                      X