• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not heard back about the job yet. 'twould be nice to have a contract in the hand.

Comment

ooh - something is installing. wonder what it will do.

Comment

i've taken some great pictures with my new phone and i want them on my laptop!

Comment

that wasn't very modest. i'll rephrase that. i've taken a whole load of pictures with my new phone and i would like to see them on a bigger screen.

Comment

some of them might be amusing enmough to warrant keeping.

Comment

oh. now i have to download something else.

Comment

download something to download something to download the software that may enable me to download the driver that may enable me to synch my phone to my laptop.

Comment

have to shut down phone, undo case, remove battery, read code details, insert, search and.... volia! there's my driver package!

Comment

download underway.

Comment

hope this works.

Comment

Working...
                      X