• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    I am 1200 posts in the past!
    Down to 243 now.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      You keep trying because, at the end of the day, there's always TPD - "Where everybody knows your username"
      NF wins the Corny-Post-of-the-Month Award!

Now you have to wear the "corny gagster" baseball cap whenever you're in TPD for the next 4 weeks.

(Am I alone in thinking those burger-bar "Employee of the Month" baseball caps are an invitation for everyone else to wee in your tea?)
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        The ceiling has taken to making clicking noises, as if it's thinking of creaking, then backing off and contenting itself with a click. They come from different positions, and are of differing intensities.

I hope it's not about to come crashing down

On the other hand, certain aspects of it remind me of the noises made by stupid moths blundering into things over and over again; but I see no moth.
        Two possibilities:
        1. The marijuana farm upstairs is using hydroponics;
        2. Your new bifocals prevent you from seeing overhead moths.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I drove her up there : save her dragging the baby up there and having to park etcetc.
          May I suggest investing in a pram, or a push chair?

Social Services will not approve of this activity, however traditional.

Comment

I have finished that beer.

Now I'm hungry.

Comment

Not sure I like IE8 : the screen layout is different.
              It takes nearly as long for IE8 to load on this laptop as it does for Firefox to load and restore its 97 tabs.

Comment

No-one will ever read this post.............
                Eh?

Comment

I feel the urge for a poo : can I hold it?

Just to annoy BI/DS23..........
                  What's annoying about that? I'm sitting here clenching the bladder tap just so I can read your posts.

Comment

Zeity ask the lustee out to see Star Trek!!!!!
                    WHS

Comment

The dam's breaking.

Must wee...

Comment

Working...
                      X