• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only take an afternoon or so.

Comment

only need a bit of dedication

Comment

some focus and commitment

Comment

some finesse, a little bit of brawn..

Comment

plenty of elbow grease

Comment

the odd bit of luck

Comment

mixed with experience, patience and a strong will.

Comment

and who knows what we might accomplish!

Comment

Evening DS!
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Well, the only way to find out is to go there - see you later denizens
                      ...and Nepalese Lamb Curry it was (with pilau - or, another of those alternative spellings, pilaf - rice and naan), and very nice it was too

I'm still not sure if it was the lamb that was Nepalese or the curry itself; still, it's probably best not to brood on these matters too much, for that way madness lies

Speaking of madness, I wonder if that troll is still maundering on over at tpdville? "A deranged loony crying out in the wilderness, 'Make a warped path for the Fail!'", to paraphrase the Gospel of St Mark (IIRC), although he was only paraphrasing Isaiah.

Comment

Working...
                      X