• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I've got my old fan heater going full blast trying to warm the room up before facilities come round and confiscate it cos it's not been PAT tested.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Thats a song methinks

Comment

At least the cold weather stops my PC from over heating.

Comment

something by the Guillemots

Comment

The fan sounded like a jet engine warming up on friday.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
              I also cleared out the moveablestuff from the kitchen and dining room so my tiler can lay the new travertine tiled floor. Bloody gorgeous it is too.
              Travertine - nice. We put some in our bathrooms and decided not to do the kitchen as it might be overkill. Regret it now.

Comment

And I kept getting warning messages popping up on screen telling me it was getting too hot.

Comment

81 Deg. C. was the record.

Comment

Rang the help desk about it.

Comment

Was told to report it through the automated hardware fault system.

Comment

Working...
                      X