• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you will undoubtedly hear me reciting this melody
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

<big finish, orchestral backing, dramatic staging etc etc >

Comment

indicate the way to my abode.

Comment

Thank you, thank you. You've been a wonderfull audiance, you really have!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Show me the way to go home.
            Do your elephant impression to the Receptionist.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Where I lay my head is home

Shirley?
              hat

Shirley?
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

indicate the way to my abode.

Comment

Thank you, thank you. You've been a wonderfull audiance, you really have!
                  More!
                  Encore!
                  Gerrim off!

Comment

Always look on the bright side of life...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      Pubs on other planets? Pah! Once you're outside Britain you've got to stick to the lager, really.

I have NEVER had a decent real ale served me in any of the pubs I have been to off-planet. Not even the promise of "But we've got a guest ale on next week..."

I have NEVER had any beer server to me at anything like a sensible temperature in any bar I have been to off-planet, never mind the pubs.

And how many pubs are there in the CAMRA guide that are off-planet, eh? I'll tell you. Bugger all, that's how many.

Bloody aliens. They haven't a clue. Not a single Cask Marque amongst the entire universe* of them.

Even Zeity's had to come down here to get a decent supply of brains to experiment upon.

*Admittedly, I am making an assumption. I have yet to visit a pub outside the Mily Way, but I'm confident.

Stay off the Blood Wine and the Romulan Ale & you'll be ok.

Comment

Working...
                      X