• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    So Mrs BI is on a course with A N Other. 1:2 - a nice lecturer to student ratio.
    I trust that she'll appreciate that rather more than some of my esteemed customers appear to...

Comment

There's a little shoulder just below the top of the bottle. That interferes with the capping device so it cannot crimp the cap properly.

Thinks.

Or is that the Wychwood bottles?

No, the Bateman ones are the ones where the caps just fall off again, yet there's nothing terribly obvious as to why.
      I shall be partaking of some WychCraft this evening
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I've just realised that the mp3 player has finished with "The Momentary Lapse of Reason" and has progressed to some unidentifiable track from Ozric Tentacles.

I say unidentifiable coz the only ones I can recognize are "White Rhino Tea" and possibly "Throbbe"...

Comment

[ re Clockwork Orange and Ultraviolence ]

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Yup...

Memorable for Warren Clarke getting wopped in the nuts
          I started watching the film but had to stop. I have tried twice, but each time stopped when they go into the house with the old boy and the bint in the white suit. I've never had to turn a film off before.

So I've been on a quest for the book for months but every 2nd hand bookshop I have been in has been sold out - and they were all surprised "I normally have a few copies in, how strange".

Spooky, huh?
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

So when she was sat on the bed feeling all sorry having read the card I gave her, I presented her with the bottle of Chanel No. 5 I bought for her.
            You'll be living off the kudos from this for quite some time won't you

Until at least the weekend anyway...

Comment

Or maybe the kids are your Plan B?
              Is it legal to send them out to work?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                And sadly, my beloved video neglected to record it for me, instead putting up the rather terse message "Err"...
                As in "Oops"? I never read it that way before!

"Too err is human. To really foul things up ..." etc.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

(redundant words removed) Gosh!

It's like being a permie.
                  I remember sleeping through a manual handling course at one place...

And a Six Sigma course at another.

Neither of which were of any possible interest or concern to me.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    I shall be partaking of some WychCraft this evening
                    WychCraft....... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Have you tried "Rye Smile" yet???

Comment

Blimey, I think I'm finally back in "real-time". I'm quite exhausted now, I need a cup of tea...

Comment

Working...
                      X