• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I remember sleeping through a manual handling course at one place...

And a Six Sigma course at another.

Neither of which were of any possible interest or concern to me.
    I think I now see why you think nothing of standing on a chair to reboot a router.

Was it a swivel chair, perchance?

(You slept through a Six Sigma course? Do you want to know what sort of rates Six Sigma consultants charge?)
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Blimey, I think I'm finally back in "real-time". I'm quite exhausted now, I need a cup of tea...
      Tea.

TEA.

MORE TEA.

MORE TEA NOW.

MUST GET. MORE TEA.

TEA! WANT TEA!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        I think I now see why you think nothing of standing on a chair to reboot a router.

Was it a swivel chair, perchance?

(You slept through a Six Sigma course? Do you want to know what sort of rates Six Sigma consultants charge?)
        Nah.

I wasn't that deeply asleep...

And the Six Sigma thing lasted for an interminable hour or so.

Comment

Just had a fire alarm... some numpty in the automotive bay smoked his tyres on the rolling road...

And it's frigging raining... (as always).

Comment

When I buy beer I tend to stock up on a few bottles on my faves and then choose a few individual bottles of other ales that look "interesting." The downside to this is that I never seem to recall which of the individual ones were any good
            I do the same. I find it to be a good system.

"Hmm. I'll have to buy that one again, just to see."

It would be awful to be able to remember.

Comment

Tea.

TEA.

MORE TEA.

MORE TEA NOW.

MUST GET. MORE TEA.

TEA! WANT TEA!
              I need a proper cup of tea now. The last one was a disappointment as I forgot it was brewing and left the bag in the cup for 15 minutes
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I've got tea now, BTW, in case you were wondering.

Assam again. In a pre-warmed mug.

With a couple of choccy biccies too.

Yumski.

Comment

Mrs BI had topay to be there. I take it your esteemed customers (I felt the need to make a spitting sound then, for some reason) do not.
                  Yup... They pay money to not attend these days...

Comment

It's positively glowing. I can smell the drivel heating up.
                    I love the smell of drivel in the morning... it smells of.... victory...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      That's enough Ozrics... my tolerance is not great...
                      It is, errm, challenging and slightly out of phase. I feel that under certain circumstances, special occasions that maybe they, that is to say, perhaps,

Drugs. Basically, you need drugs.

Comment

Working...
                      X