• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    What is it with wimmin & shoes?
    Never understood it either

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      What is it with wimmin & shoes?
      And matching accessories...

Comment

Just got back from User Testing... quite interesting actually.

Comment

We sat in a darkened room on the see-through side of the one-way mirror while an attractive young lady answered some questions about herself, then attempted to use this thing we've been building.

Comment

She described herself as a "spiritual" person, which hopefully makes up for the fact that she appeared not to be the brightest bulb in the decorations...

Comment

...although as the User Experience person commented to the Product Manager, "She's not thick just because she can't work out how to use your bloody web site."

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                She described herself as a "spiritual" person,
                As in Oh my God this carp doesn't work?

Comment

or "heaven help us all?"

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    As in Oh my God this carp doesn't work?
                    Works For Me

Comment

Still, it disproved the old usability myth that users don't like scrolling... it appeared to be the only thing she did understand, given that whatever she was asked to do she would scroll to the bottom of the page before looking for something to click...

Comment

Working...
                      X