• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening denizens

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      A noble sacrifice!
      Indeed it was.
      That boy go raaaaaaa
      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Evening denizens
        Evening Mr Fitz are you well?
        That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
          I'm not surprised, hope he's ok now.

I remember when I was circa 9/10 we used to have a kick about in a neighbours garden. Backing on to the garden was an old people's home. We use to practice our free kicks, and as you can imagine the ball more often than not went over the wall and into the nicely maintained lawn.

This happened a lot (it was the summer hols) so we used to jump over the fence to get the ball. No one ever said anything...

One day a couple of turned up - just a little chat, but we were like Tell you what though, it certainly helped us perfect our free kick technique as we never missed again!
          I think that's all that was needed today - just a friendly word to point out that they were on private land. I think he just jumped to the conclusion that they knew they were trespassing - which they didn't, but he wouldn't accept that (which rather annoyed me to be honest).

Still, we've had to agree to disagree. But he's still wrong
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Evening denizens
            Evening

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
              Evening Mr Fitz are you well?
              Evening ED

Yes thanks - I've spent most of the day upgrading to Eclipse Ganymede, rationalising the arrangement of my multiple workspaces into one, and sorting out a few little scripts and such to help with deploying stuff from Subversion

You well?

Comment

Evening
                Hi VF

So, your son is a dangerous tearaway then?

Comment

So, your son is a dangerous tearaway then?
                  It would appear so!

Although the coach did later comment on how good his manners were in apologising.

Comment

I think that's all that was needed today - just a friendly word to point out that they were on private land. I think he just jumped to the conclusion that they knew they were trespassing - which they didn't, but he wouldn't accept that (which rather annoyed me to be honest).

Still, we've had to agree to disagree. But he's still wrong
                    They are kids, 10 at the oldest. I mean WTF did he think they where capable of!?! If they were a little older he might have a right to think "oooh they could be upto no good" some people grrr!

I agree he is wrong.
                    That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Evening all

How's the brood VF?

I tell you childrens party's and police they seem to go togeather !
                      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Working...
                      X