• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Dare I brave the comments of tpdville?
      Crazy bird is still there..... Honestly, you would think at her age, she would have a bit of dignity and self respect.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Crazy bird is still there..... Honestly, you would think at her age, she would have a bit of dignity and self respect.
        Just went to see what all the fuss was about.

And I thought things could get bad in General....
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          About another 3 months he will graduate to teletubbies.....

Will there be a graduation ceremony?

It would probably be more fun than the one where I got my degree

Comment

I picked up a couple more books from the Yorkshire Air Ambulance jumble-sale-coffee-table in the pub tonight

Raid on Entebbe is about the raid on Entebbe - a hijacking/hostages/terrorists thing from the Seventies, which probably means the terrorists all wore flared jeans. (See, I'm good at picking up on what you younger folk think is important about the past.)

The Cross and the Switchblade is the autobiographical tale of a Christian evangelist seeking to defuse gang violence in New York; it was published in 1963. It's actually very good, even if you aren't interested in embracing Christianity. Well, I say that without having read it since about 1978; but I usually find that if a book interested me then, it bears re-reading.

I tell you all about this not so much to inform as to feed the troll who will shortly be ranting about it over on tpdville. If coming off the medication leads to the need to troll into the small hours, who am I to withhold the necessary material. Anyway, the manic phase usually subsides fairly rapidly - either that, or the patient carries out some act in real life that leads to their restraint and detention. So I might as well feed it while it's still at liberty

Comment

Hmm... tpdville currently returns

Code:
              Error : mysql@request
              Maybe the troll has found a SQL injection attack vulnerability? Although it seems pretty dumb to disable the site you're trolling on...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Hmm... tpdville currently returns

Code:
                Error : mysql@request
                It's back again - unfortunately it still has the ramblings on it

Ah well, I daresay the unfortunate victim of this distressing condition will recover before too long.

One of the interesting aspects of this condition is that the victim will not only fail to grasp how bizarre their behaviour is, they will actually think that they are unbelievably clever for behaving that way. It's a shame that posts on tpdville only last a day or two - the victim won't be able to look back and realise how important it is for them to keep on with the treatment, as the evidence of their deranged state will have vanished.

Still, I wouldn't suggest copying and pasting it here - that sounds like a very dangerous idea

Comment

Good morning all!

Morning CM!

Morning Lucy!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Will there be a graduation ceremony?

It would probably be more fun than the one where I got my degree
                    Yes. He will throw up on the carpet. A bit like what happened after my graduation......

Comment

Population
                      2163 Revenues
                      503200 € Unemployment 0 %
                      Transport 98 %
                      Crime rate 1 %
                      Pollution 2 %

Comment

Working...
                      X