• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Indeed : a loser with ALOT of time too.

Doesn't narrow it down much does it!

Comment

Comment

Night

Comment

Evening

Someone has been very busy making comments on tpdville : I first thought tay but not really his style. I wonder who it is?
          Yeah, just noticed all that - quite a tirade! Somebody our there is mighty pissed off. And quite sad.
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Yeah, just noticed all that - quite a tirade! Somebody our there is mighty pissed off. And quite sad.
            I wonder if it is in any way connected to this CUK member.

Comment

(Who appears to be currently having a good look at TPD )

Comment

(Who appears to be currently having a good look at TPD )
                From http://forums.contractoruk.com/membe...he-waster.html:

Total Posts: 0 (0 posts per day)

Nice to see people giving something back to the community

Comment

Speaking of communities, I've just emailed Molly (that's Molly Holzschlag, for those who know) to let her know that the RSS and Atom feeds from her site have been broken since January - for some reason her home page is being appended to the feeds, which causes XML parsing errors, and my feed reader (NetNewsWire) abandons hope when it encounters them, as indeed it should.

I'd been getting worried about her not having posted anything on her site in so long, but it transpires that I've now got two or three months to catch up on

I have to admit that I feel a certain sense of irony: she's the advocate of Web Standards that Microsoft hired as a consultant to advise them on how to reengineer their products so as to work correctly, yet now I'm emailing her about standards-related fail on her own site

Still, she's a friend (and a good kisser, although that fact isn't relevant to this matter) so I'm sure she'll take it in the spirit in which it's intended

Comment

Mich is one of my favourite posters : always something sensible to say. Whoever created that sockpuppet is a total idiot.

Comment

Morning drivellers

Comment

Working...
                      X