• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Hey Chimp
    Hi Carling

The power's back on - must be time for lunch

Comment

What is it with TPD today - we all seem to be suffering from some aliment or another.

Pass the painkillers please...............
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Hi VF

Did you see that Beeb documentary the other year where a chap went into the jungle and followed a bunch of chimps around, sleeping where they slept and eating what they ate?

The chimps tolerated his presence for a few days, by the end of which he was in a right state due to general physical exhaustion and lack of sufficient food, the chimps not having left much for him.

The chimps apparently decided that he must be hanging around because he was lost. So they set off through the jungle, with him following, led him to the gate of the research station he'd originally set out from, hung around a bit to check they'd brought him to the right place, and left him there
        Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Afternoon chief

How's things?
          Sooo busy, clientco have asked if I can do extra work, to which I responded - sure for an extra 33% - DONE.

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Hey Monkey - how is your back....
          Hiya, back is loads better, I'm training again, you good ?

Comment

One of them seems to have been learning from you. He was in a rush this morning so, rather than making sandwiches, he brought a loaf and some cheese in, and made his sandwiches here. He's now sitting there with what looks like the entire loaf piled up on his plate
            I'd replace the cheese with a Morrisons cooked pork joint

The chimps apparently decided that he must be hanging around because he was lost. So they set off through the jungle, with him following, led him to the gate of the research station he'd originally set out from, hung around a bit to check they'd brought him to the right place, and left him there
            That's a degree of intelligence that would eclipse the average in Redditch
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
              What is it with TPD today - we all seem to be suffering from some aliment or another.

Pass the painkillers please...............
              Vodka
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                Sooo busy, clientco have asked if I can do extra work, to which I responded - sure for an extra 33% - DONE.

Is this extra work you can do at home, or more hours at ClientCo?

Comment

all from home as well. The best thing is its trying to make up the slip that i've introduced

Comment

Hiya, back is loads better, I'm training again, you good ?
                    Good stuff, I'm grand, thanks
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

all from home as well. The best thing is its trying to make up the slip that i've introduced
                      Genius

Comment

Working...
                      X