• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to HC? Did I miss somthing? He was usually good for a bit of drivel.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      You could be right.

Better go do my timesheet - hopefully I'll be back before the millenium.
      Quick! While he's gone, drivel like the wind!

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        You could be right.

Better go do my timesheet - hopefully I'll be back before the millenium.
        ClientCo timesheet system is down. Again. EPIC FAIL.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

They are getting rid of a lot of redundant kit here. They have just wheeled an AS400 + disk packs through the office on the way to the removal lorry.

Comment

Thats a real mans computer. No little buttons to turn it on, it has and ignition key

Comment

Although it's nothing on the old Vaxen they had when I was at Uni. Needed a server room all to themselves.

Comment

I used to work the evening support shift in the computer center to earn some extra dosh as a student.

Comment

When the Vax boxes went I managed to scrounge some of the internal boards before they were taken away.

Comment

I spray painted them, mounted them in frames and hung them on the walls as art

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      When the Vax boxes went I managed to scrounge some of the internal boards before they were taken away.
                      We have a Vax here. We use it as a coffee table.
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X