• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

especially seeing as no young Swedish blondes with great legs and short skirts have come wandering in offering to work for me for nothing more than the pleasure of doing so and learning some new skills at the same time.

Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
      especially seeing as no young Swedish blondes with great legs and short skirts have come wandering in offering to work for me for nothing more than the pleasure of doing so and learning some new skills at the same time.

What skills were you planning to teach them
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

There must be balance in the world.

Yin and yan.

Black and white.

Good and Evil.

Life and death.

Cameron's son thread and all the other threads in General today.

Jeez.

I'm staying out of there today.

Hello, everybody peeps!

Anybody need some luvvin'?
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

which is disappointing

Comment

Cyberman just hit a new low in the Wendy Richards thread. I wont quote it in deference to those who have him on ignore.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              Oh I don't know....just some general skills...customer service...keeping the boss happy

you know...stuff like that

Comment

certainly brighten up the office

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  Hello, everybody peeps!

Anybody need some luvvin'?
                  Afternoon squire

I could do with some Minogue luvvin' - either or preferably both of them (<- one ciggy each).
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    grabs clipboard and pen...
                    "Ahem! Excuse me miss. Random Health & Safety checks. Sorry, but it has to be done. Now, could you point out the nearest fire exit, please?"

<mmm, watch her swivel>

"Thank you, miss". Tick the sheet.

"Now would you be so kind as to say 'fire, fire, fire' but as you might when setting off the alarm but please just say it, no need to shout.

<mmm, listen to that Nordic accent. Watch the bottom lip wobble on the 'f'>

"Thank you, miss". Tick the sheet.

"Now the manual handling. I would like you to pick up this pen as if it were a large box."

<drop pen on floor> <mmm. cop that eyeful>

"Ahem. Than you miss, now if you'll excuse me, I must now check the facilities..."

<run to Gents...>
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                      Oh I don't know....just some general skills...customer service...keeping the boss happy

you know...stuff like that
                      A bit of light polishing by chance?

Youd have to train them in manual handling as well.

And make sure they knew how to pick up those boxes. - Legs together, knees straight, bend from the waist
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X