• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Bingo

I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Are people still creating new TPD-art?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Greetings from Cambridge

Right, off for a steak in the Beefeater

Comment

Comment

I am watching engineering connections with Richard Hammond on BBC2.

Comment

Mrs BP is watching "come dine with me" in the extension.

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
              just like DS - what did he have as a snack just - Tuna Sandwiches, mind you he is just stuffing a huge Croissant now and is demanding more milk!
              Mmmm, I'm quite partial to Tuna Sandwiches. With a bit of mayo and lemon on thick granary bread.

I may need to visit the fridge shortly.
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Last night we recorded Vera Drake and were watching that earlier : we have about 40 minutes left which we might watch at 9pm.

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post

Sorry - owning up to beng a cottager always makes me giggle.
                  Zara, you smutty so-and-so!
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I went jogging twice yesterday and twice today.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Chimp - don't be daft.... it's a toaster, it doesn't come with a manual!!!
                      It must be a little over 20 years ago that I bought my first toaster. It was crap. Regardless of the settings, it either gently warmed the toast, or cremated it. One slice burned. Leave the settings alone, the next one warmed up. The next burned. But there was no pattern, no predicting its behaviour.

The Systems Analyst was complaining about how difficult it was to program his washing machine. The Senior Programmer I was working for at the time made a passing comment one day "... they'll be putting microprocessors in toasters next ."

So I took the manual (a surprisingly thick document) in to show him. Microprocessor controlled, photo-receptor analysis, thermo-regulated piece of poo.
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X