• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today I shall be presenting a solution that raises more question than answers.

Comment

I would far rather be continuing my pumpkin carving exercise from last night.

Comment

I was particularly proud of how they turned out this year.

Comment

So Happy Halloween all.

Comment

Comment

Good morning.

I spent half an hour explaining box and whisker graphs to my daughter last night. I had to look up cum frequency graphs to remember which way round they went. Got some very enlightening responses, though sadly not much help for the maths!

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                I would far rather be continuing my pumpkin carving exercise from last night.
                My missus thought she'd be very efficient and do our one last week. It's now going a mouldy beige colour.

By the way, don't give sweets with nuts in to the trick-or-treaters. Their parents might come around and complain. I heard of two instances of this on the radio this morning.

I hope one of those parents comes and complains to me...

Comment

Morning all.

Weather reminds me of the opening line to one of my favorite books.

"The sky was a blue as a picture postcard. Vultures mucked about in it."
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

ZG, I think one of your test subjects may have escaped.

Cops coax half-naked Czech wolfman from Cardiff tree
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Today I shall be mostly getting money for old rope

HTH
                      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X