• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Not really wanting the job, I put "bad back" on the medical conditions...
    You were lucky they didn't put you on the collections desk at the shorting office. Those bone idle toerags never have to get off their backsides.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      It's not the destination, it's the journey...
      That's what I tell the missus
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        I believe a lot of "celebrities" are rather good at following white lines too. With a straw.
        I thought it was a rolled up £50...

Did anyone see the warnings about catching e coli or salmonella from rolled up bank notes?

Comment

Bored bored bored.

And I solved one challenge yesterday by finding out where "Restless" was filmed...

The Sarah Connor Chronicles are on tonight...

Unfortunately at the same time as our very own star is on C4

Comment

And I still think there's a similarity...

http://www.tv.com/michael-emerson/pe...ctures;image;2

Comment

Comment

Population
                1993 Revenues
                460950 € Unemployment 1 %
                Transport 99 %
                Crime rate 1 %
                Pollution 0 %

rank=319

Comment

Looks like I can order a programmer for those atmel chips... might be a viable alternative to the evil pics...

Comment

dept manager has just had a "word" with me for not attending an optional meeting.
                    I said there was another one next week and I might attend it.

It turns out next weeks is a follow on from this weeks.

Like I give a toss

Comment

Especially since there's zero cost software and C compiler available, plus the programmer/emulator is £60 instead of £115 for a PicStart+.

Or even less at £30 for the in circuit programmer.

Comment

Working...
                      X