• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just went to Sainsbury's to do the shopping.

Returning home I put the light on: PING! goes the bulb.

Ah yes, I meant to buy some light bulbs didn't I

So I walked a few hundred yards up the road to Wilkinsons and bought some bulbs.

Walking back home, I remembered that there's a hardware store directly across the road from the house - in fact, there's even a pedestrian crossing between the two to make it easy to get to

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

So I walked a few hundred yards up the road to Wilkinsons and bought some bulbs.

Walking back home, I remembered that there's a hardware store directly across the road from the house - in fact, there's even a pedestrian crossing between the two to make it easy to get to
      Wiiillllmmssloooww!!

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        Wiiillllmmssloooww!!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I thought light bulbs were being bought in bulk and were almost unavailable?

Comment

Wiiillllmmssloooww!!
            Its amazing that Wilmslow has not posted in tpd.........

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I thought light bulbs were being bought in bulk and were almost unavailable?
              That's 100W - I was after 60W

Comment

Its amazing that Wilmslow has not posted in tpd.........
                Not with that id anyway

Comment

Not with that id anyway
                  Whoever his master is should be REALLY proud. A very complex creation.

Comment

Well... I am AMAZED.

I have been less than impressed with our broadband at home for some months now; constant buffering of YouTube etc. So I did some tests last night and was averaging 700k; although got as low as 350k.

I ordered an iPlate from Broadband Buyer yesterday - it arrived today. Tested 3x before fitting and got 712k average; just fitted iPlate and retested. Average 3.2M. Amazing.

It was my impression that an iPlate only filters out the effects of the bell wire extensions on the line - so that is some difference. Because it was only £9 I thought it was worth a go in any case, but I am really impressed.

Comment

Whoever his master is should be REALLY proud. A very complex creation.
                      I only know two people who are insane enough to come up with that sort of creation.

1 is OfficeIdiot. Its not him.

2 is currently employed as our great leader.

Therefore he must be real.

Comment

Working...
                      X