• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Billy Jenkins of MA Associates is still pimping the exact same contract description he's been using on Jobserve for the last three months

Comment

Time for chicken soup I think (with apologies to Lady VF)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Does she not like it then?

MrsB is quite partial to it, I was going to make some for her later tonight.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I see Billy Jenkins of MA Associates is still pimping the exact same contract description he's been using on Jobserve for the last three months
          I think I'll be giving MS Associates a wide berth.
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

She said she actually picked up a fresh chicken in Morrisons the other day but didn't have the heart to buy it!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Does she not like it then?

MrsB is quite partial to it, I was going to make some for her later tonight.
              SWMBO now has three chickens for egg laying purposes, of which she is rather fond. So there go my chances of a KFC for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                SWMBO now has three chickens for egg laying purposes, of which she is rather fond. So there go my chances of a KFC for the foreseeable future.
                I assume you've taken the photo of them eating out of a KFC bucket?
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  We keep 8 hens for egg laying, but it doesn't stop us from eating chicken at all (we just don't eat the lucky ones, i.e. ours!).

In fact, when we have roast chicken, we throw the carcass in the chicken coop for their delectation. Chickens are like pigs when it comes to food, they eat just about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Most of last week he was travelling! But at least he has a job.......
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Afternoon denizens

I appear to have picked up a cold from somewhere

Just at the prickly throat and itchy nose stage - I assume it'll get worse before it gets better
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X