• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's probably enough solo drivel for one night.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Scores on the doors

BrilloPad 19,694
      zeitghost 15,495
      cailin maith 11,696
      Diver 11,051
      DS23 10,001
      TheFaQQer 9,315
      NickFitz 8,818
      BrowneIssue 8,627
      voodooflux 7,072
      FiveTimes 7,030
      Bear 5,678
      El_Diablo 4,256
      Jog On 2,282
      DiscoStu 2,244
      Fortune Green 2,215
      HeliCraig 2,015
      PRC1964 1,532
      DaveB 1,413

Comment

That's it for me - night folks

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          *cough*
          Nice pali!

Comment

There's some man on the telly at the moment acting like a totally confused twonk whilst trying to get away from a gorilla

The gorilla looks pretty sound, but the documentary-maker looks like a bit of an idiot

Par for the course I suppose - Albert Einstein may be able to claim that he has a greater intellect than one of the other species of Great Ape, but the vast majority of Homo Sapiens seem to be somewhere below the level of a smart Gorilla, Orang Utan, Chimpanzee or Bonobo

Ooh, it's the next day and he's back again - that's a very mighty ape indeed

And now there's one of his lady friends with a baby gorilla - ever so cute

Comment

There's some poor gorilla who can never be released back into the wild - he's so fscked up by his traumatic experiences (family slaughtered for the bushmeat trade and so on) that he has to stay in a cage for the rest of his life

Where's the "weeping for what we humans do to the other apes" smiley

Comment

Morning all

Comment

I've only recently got rid of my copy of Programming Windows. "Code" is another very good book by him - an interesting read.
                  I've got the 2nd edition (3.0), 3rd edition (3.1), 4th edition(95), and 5th edition(98 etc).

I've worked through the first 3 and still can't program windoze to save my life...

Not to mention "Teach yersen Visual C++ V1.5 in 21 days" which is dreadful.
                  Last edited by zeitghost; 25 January 2009, 09:22. Reason: It was 1.5 not 1.00...

Comment

Joss Whedon has a new series in the works - "Dollhouse" featuring Eliza Dushku.
                    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Faith.... :

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Baaaad Girl!

Comment

Our Dyson contra rotator washing behemoth broke down yesterday. Very clever design though - it displayed a phone number to call and an error code to quote, so we have an engineer coming out on Monday to have a look at it.
                      Or washing machine fixing technician...

Comment

Working...
                      X