• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Hows tricks big nose?

What time is it there?

Is the sun shining?
    Right now it is half past eight in the evening. It has been sunny all day but the sun is hanging low in the sky now.

I am spending some time keeping up with the rest of the world via the internet at the moment. I can't bring myself to watch the TV here, it is terrible

Have you shared with the rest of us what it is that is keeping you so busy at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      Right now it is half past eight in the evening. It has been sunny all day but the sun is hanging low in the sky now.

I am spending some time keeping up with the rest of the world via the internet at the moment. I can't bring myself to watch the TV here, it is terrible

Have you shared with the rest of us what it is that is keeping you so busy at the moment?
      tulip tv eh?

Mind you I am sure the sunshine more than makes up for it... it woud get my vote, thats for sure

Just work... you know how it is...
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

She is adjusting her knicker elastic.

HTH

PS morning

Comment

Population
          1828 Revenues
          422200 € Unemployment 1 %
          Transport 98 %
          Crime rate 1 %
          Pollution 2 %

rank=309

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            tulip tv eh?
            Hmm, maybe that's an idea for my next career - can you see me as a TV mogul?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              What makes you think he can? If the thread is deleted, you don't see it. Usually deletion seems to happen pretty early in the morning - I've seen four separate threads disappear in one night before now.

I assume that, if the relevant person doesn't notice the thread and complain, nothing gets done.

I still don't know why I've managed to get away with circumventing the filter on a few occasions. I can only assume that either it wasn't noticed, or the mods agreed with me - after all, I've only ever done it to express a heartfelt opinion
              Searching for **** by Churchill produces 268 results! There were 2 on the 9th Jan.

As for your swearing I am suprised that the mods have one rule for you and one rule for others. Its a bit like letting Jeremy Clarkson say things that others cannot as everone knows what he is like.

But its not my board......

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                I'm confused about why we can't say a certain username for someone who was banned. I wasn't here for the banning, though - what was it for?

(And have you got the blog link?)
                dont ask. please just dont ask.

when we meet at a cuk do I will take you through it!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Just TPD, and the copy is months out of date

Are there any plans to get it up to date?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    Time for some more T.V.
                    voodooflux
                    Super poster

century

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      She is adjusting her knicker elastic.

HTH

PS morning
                      Oi

Hmm, maybe that's an idea for my next career - can you see me as a TV mogul?
                      Yes I can!! Swanning around Kiwi-land in your leather jacket, teaching them a thing or two about tv
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X