• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    IIRC, your ban was for repeatedly circumventing the naughty words filter when it was first introduced, supposedly in the name of experimentation
    Almost right Most of it was trying to work out what the new words all meant anyway.

That was the excuse. However, there was an underlying current of a reason why it was I rather than TLG (IIRC) that was banned - I never wrote anything too bad (unlike DBA_Bloke). Maybe writing f e c k in dancing bananananas was a bit much, though There is a post somewhere which gives more details about it...

I nearly got back a day early for pointing out that PMs no longer worked, but even that wasn't enough to save me.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Dunno...

Comment

damn! I was premature......

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
          ... and another ...
          Nicely done sir!
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

... and another ...
            Nice one HC

Comment

... and another ...
              HeliCraig
              Fingers like lightning

millenium

I get the 999 and VF gets the 001.

Shall I PM faq?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Almost right Most of it was trying to work out what the new words all meant anyway.

That was the excuse. However, there was an underlying current of a reason why it was I rather than TLG (IIRC) that was banned - I never wrote anything too bad (unlike DBA_Bloke). Maybe writing f e c k in dancing bananananas was a bit much, though There is a post somewhere which gives more details about it...

I nearly got back a day early for pointing out that PMs no longer worked, but even that wasn't enough to save me.
                A rather long post with a millenium coming up?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  I remember having a PM from SallyAnne before the Christmas 2007 do, 'cos I'd said that I'd have to change my flight to come.

It said something like not to bother, as CM and I would only end up sleeping together, ruining my marriage and I'd regret it for the rest of my life.

I was more shocked that people thought that there was anything serious - although StalkerBoy was a bit strange
                  You want to see the PM I got!!!

Comment

IIRC, your ban was for repeatedly circumventing the naughty words filter when it was first introduced, supposedly in the name of experimentation
                    The actual post which I was banned for is this one.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                      Nicely done sir!
                      Thank you.

Nice one HC
                      Thank you. About time someone other than VF got anything!

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Shall I PM faq?
                      Hell yeah!

Comment

Working...
                      X