• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Nope.

It went off at about 5 to 1 and was still embuggered when I left at 7 minutes to 5...

I was ever so pleased.

The students who came in this afternoon (remarkable enough in its way) were even more pleased than I, since they were unable to do anything whatever...
    So they've just had several weeks with no students, and waited until now to do it?

Typical IT support services

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      I can't organise my own life, let alone yours.

I suggested a KFC bucket to store the feed in tonight. I'm taking the stern silence in response as a "no".
      Nooooo... I shall have to flip for it then! C# it is... better the devil you (half) know.

Put your foot down with a firm hand regarding the KFC issue. There has to be some irony!

Comment

Will it be unpredictable? (You just made me Google for the lyrics to "Surprise, Surprise" damn you!)
        Well, if you had just answered the question I wouldn't have been here would I... I would have been off working. Honest!

Comment

Hmm... the oven has done a better job than expected with the lamb - it's ready

Unfortunately I haven't even started the roast spuds or anything else yet

Ho hum

Comment

Evening
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
              Nooooo... I shall have to flip for it then! C# it is... better the devil you (half) know.
              Do one project tonight and the other ClientCo tomorrow. Assuming you've finished your VB script remote slap masterpiece. Damn you having code to do - the nearest I got was checking that error handling routine today.

Put your foot down with a firm hand regarding the KFC issue. There has to be some irony!
              My mate prints vinyl stickers for a living - I might get him to do me a KFC logo for the side of Eglu
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                So they've just had several weeks with no students, and waited until now to do it?

Typical IT support services
                Our lot have it the other way round... the luck of the Irish.

They only ever seem to experience failures when we are in non production periods. Shame really, I would like to see some of them face a proper roasting.

Mind you, in the current climate..... we're all doomed!

Comment

Well, if you had just answered the question I wouldn't have been here would I... I would have been off working. Honest!
                  I gave a perfectly good answer - just work harder and do both!

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Evening
                    Hey CM

I couldn't possibly condone the numerous references to your knickers earlier - disgraceful behaviour I thought.

Comment

Do one project tonight and the other ClientCo tomorrow. Assuming you've finished your VB script remote slap masterpiece. Damn you having code to do - the nearest I got was checking that error handling routine today.
                      Yes, that was the plan - it is trying to decide which one to do first. Made that decision now!

My mate prints vinyl stickers for a living - I might get him to do me a KFC logo for the side of Eglu
                      Its terrible what these vandals do these days, isn't it!

Comment

Working...
                      X