• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    OK thanks....bored after looking for jobs....lol
    I'm bored too. I bet I'm more bored than you
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      I'm getting quite good at that - I always have something "w*rk-like" on standby that I can alt-tab to in an emergency.
      Having been working from home for the last couple of months using the iMac I keep having to remind myself that I cant flick to any screen I want with a quick cick of the side button on the mouse
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Having been working from home for the last couple of months using the iMac I keep having to remind myself that I cant flick to any screen I want with a quick cick of the side button on the mouse
        You want one of these (might be a bit obvious though).

Haven't seen you around for a while Dave - how's things?

Comment

20 minutes to go...

Comment

You want one of these (might be a bit obvious though).

Haven't seen you around for a while Dave - how's things?
            Been up and down. Finished a gig at the end of September and had a couple of months on the bench, hence having better things to do than hang around here posting drivel all day. Picked up a 4 week gig that took me to the end of December and started this permie role on Monday. If I like it I'll stick around, if not I'll keep my head down till the market picks up and jump ship

As you can see I'm off to a flying start. Been here less than three days and posting crap on here again like I never left

So, have I missed much?

Comment

Been up and down. Finished a gig at the end of September and had a couple of months on the bench, hence having better things to do than hang around here posting drivel all day. Picked up a 4 week gig that took me to the end of December and started this permie role on Monday. If I like it I'll stick around, if not I'll keep my head down till the market picks up and jump ship
              Welcome back And congrats on finding gainful employment.

As you can see I'm off to a flying start. Been here less than three days and posting crap on here again like I never left
              Once a driveller, always a driveller

So, have I missed much?
              Lots and lots of drivel. It's also become a tradition to mention CM's knicker elastic as often as possible.

Comment

Why would you need to do that at home?
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Welcome back And congrats on finding gainful employment.
                  Why thankyou
                  Once a driveller, always a driveller
                  Indeed
                  Lots and lots of drivel. It's also become a tradition to mention CM's knicker elastic as often as possible.
                  Oooh, CM's Knicker elastic eh? *Happy Place*

Comment

Time to head off, later folks

Comment

Ahem - can we leave my knickers out of it please

VF
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X