• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checked out the council's food safety rating for the Chinese up the road that used to be wonderful, then turned rubbish under new management.

It's gone from the best rating to the absolute worst

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Just checked out the council's food safety rating for the Chinese up the road that used to be wonderful, then turned rubbish under new management.

It's gone from the best rating to the absolute worst
      Not a Chinese tonight then
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
        Not a Chinese tonight then

There's another one a hundred yards further up that gets 4 out of 5 - I go to that one now.

Comment

Aha! No.1 son is out at a friends, and the other boys are occupied with the PS3. This leaves the Xbox 360 unattended

I'm going to make a run for it...
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Evenin'
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              Aha! No.1 son is out at a friends, and the other boys are occupied with the PS3. This leaves the Xbox 360 unattended

I'm going to make a run for it...
              Run Run like the wind and play for your life.....
              Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

Evenin'
                Hi FaQ

Comment

Good Evening, Nick!

How's things? Did you get your contract that you were waiting to hear about the other week?
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

F8cked up BumFluff here, really, really depressed, found out yesterday ex had been seeing someone behind my back for 9 months prior to split, during these 9 months I was working my ass off doing the house up for her, getting ready to propose

Got really drunk last night and got involved in a fight ended up spending night in police cells I wasnt charged, but cautioned, police showed me video of me being arrested I had to be restrained held down by 4 police, I was so drunk and going mental..... all this before xmas money doesnt bring me happeness, I feel like Im heading to self destruction and I cant stop myself and its been 6 months since we split, I cant avoid her as we still have the ******* house to shift mmmm :'0(

I think I should be awarded most depressed CUK member 2008

Comment

Oh dear, BF

Take a break. Go somewhere, and chill (without alcohol or any form of mind-altering drugs) - it sounds like you need a good break to get your head straight, and some winter sun is always nice.

You're right - money won't buy happiness. It can help buy you out of unhappiness such as mortgages and negative equity, but little more than that. Therefore, you need to spend some quality "me" time working out what you want to do, and trying to avoid thinking about the ex.

If the house is nice, consider renting it out rather than selling at the moment - it seems like you need to get away from her as quickly as possible, and if you could agree to split the income then at least that would be something rather than trying to sell in times like this (unless you can persuade DimPrawn to take it off your hands).

Have a manly to be going on with.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X