• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had several enquiries down the pub and in the FMB bar (including from both the doormen at the latter) as to where I was last night - naturally, I responded breezily with "Islington and Covent Garden"

They probably think I'm gay now

Still, it's nice to know that some people will notice when I die in my sleep, or break my neck slipping in the shower, and lie unfound in the flat until the neighbours start to complain about the smell - not that said people would do anything to speed up the discovery of my decaying carcase, but at least they notice when I'm not there

Comment

Hmm...
      1. Want to listen to Kieran Halpin's album The Rite Hand
      2. Can't find original in messy flat
      3. Go to iTunes Library
      4. Realise it's out-of-order due to my own incompetence when importing
      5. Go to Amazon and find correct order
      6. Drag'n'drop into correct order
      7. Insert blank CD-R
      8. Burn
      9. Play
      10. Relax

I may not like 21st Century restaurants, but I do like 21st Century technology

Comment

Wow, I actually managed to write a new post on my blog

Although it just reminds me that I really must do something about that cruddy default WordPress theme

Comment

Where is everyone today
          Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Afternoon
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
              Where is everyone today
              I'm slowly working through my list of jobs for the day. Christmas lights are up on the house, and now a trip to B&Q to get some replacement bulbs for various lights around the house. Then to unblock a drain, and hopefully I'll get watch to the West Brom match this afternoon.

How's your Sunday - more relaxing than mine I hope!

Comment

It's a tad nippy today - road outside is still like an ice-rink.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  I'm slowly working through my list of jobs for the day. Christmas lights are up on the house, and now a trip to B&Q to get some replacement bulbs for various lights around the house. Then to unblock a drain, and hopefully I'll get watch to the West Brom match this afternoon.

How's your Sunday - more relaxing than mine I hope!
                  Right, B&Q it is...

Comment

Right, B&Q it is...
                    Good Luck !

Comment

Right, B&Q it is...
                      Just got back from there! Needed shelving for shed! Now for a little nap while minime naps. Then onwards and upwards.

Comment

Working...
                      X