• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I am speechless with horror
    Has anyone been kicked out of TPD before?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      How many pages do you think the Ebay sniping thread will run to? It's already an epic.
      I only read the first page, to be honest. I expected it to die before now, though.

As Churchill said (or something similar to this, anyway) - arguing with AtW is like p1ss1ng in the wind. It's the same with a few others here, which is why there are some that even though I'm dying to argue with (or smack), it's just not worth it any more. No matter how right you are, some people will never see it.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        I only read the first page, to be honest. I expected it to die before now, though.

As Churchill said (or something similar to this, anyway) - arguing with AtW is like p1ss1ng in the wind. It's the same with a few others here, which is why there are some that even though I'm dying to argue with (or smack), it's just not worth it any more. No matter how right you are, some people will never see it.
        I know what you mean. I think it was NF that said he'd taken the time to compose a reply on several occasions, only to have second thoughts when it came to hitting the Submit button. I must admit to having done the same.

Perhaps I should exercise the same self-discipline when posting on TPD sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post

You can ridicule me any time. Never bothered to watch the whole of star wars, coupled with a shockingly bad memory of films. No shame.
          WHS... I've seen 5 out of the 6, I've never seen the last or the third which ever way it goes.

Comment

Yes. Someone was banned just for counting in tpd and upsetting the locals. Alas it wasn't Tay - but I live in hope he will become the second.......

Comment

No - we welcome everyone in TPD.

Even the post deleters (although I wish they wouldn't do it).

Even those that come to disrupt TPD are welcomed here, although they are sometimes ignored.

All are welcomed in TPD - as has been said before, it's a bit like Jazz Club over here (in the clique of bullies)
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                WHS... I've seen 5 out of the 6, I've never seen the last or the third which ever way it goes.
                I have seen it 3 times - worst of the lot despoite the special effects.

Obviously if you know the ending it spoils it a bit!!

Comment

Not as far as I know but........ he may well be the first
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    No - we welcome everyone in TPD.

Even the post deleters (although I wish they wouldn't do it).

Even those that come to disrupt TPD are welcomed here, although they are sometimes ignored.

All are welcomed in TPD - as has been said before, it's a bit like Jazz Club over here (in the clique of bullies)
                    ElectricChair..........

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      That could possibly be forgiven.

Comment

Working...
                      X