• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lasted for a few years and started to get bored so took up commercial diving as a sideline just for the excitement.
    Trouble was I enjoyed it too much, mainly because I was very good at it and it was a lot more interesting than number crunching & keyboard punching.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Set up my own diving business, along with several other sidelines (like to keep busy) and went on from there.
      Now I am Gradually leaning back into IT. it's not the money, I think I am just starting to gain a more mature attitude to life.

Comment

This thread must be getting really boring now.
        I am going to go read a book or see what's on telly.

Goodnight all

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Diver
              When you sign the official secrets act, how long does it bind you ?
              anybody?
              Forever. Don't mind us though - spill the beans, we won't grass you up.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Africa is a frightening place.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
                  Africa is a frightening place.
                  Yeah...Lions and tigers and bears...Oh My!!!!

Comment

morning bounce!
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

I am off to Vinopolis tomorrow. Has anyone been?
                      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X