• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    So what on earth is General all about?
    CUK is the food and drink for contractor consumption.

Light Relief provides the sweet carbohydrates for energy and brain-power and happiness and well-being. It gets you of bed in the morning.

Technical is the proteins that provide the muscle that creates work.

Accounting/Legal is the delicate and precise vitamins and minerals that promote growth upon which strong bodies are built.

Business/Contracts is the fats and water that provide robustness and fluidity.

You are left with General. The roughage. The stuff one chews on and spits out or that passes through unchanged. Excreted, once all the good stuff has been removed.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Evening folks

I've managed to get some CAT6 up the loft today, so No.1 son is happily slaughtering his friends on COD4 again. I also got him kitted out with my old Marantz amp and Mission 760i's, and now the PS3 is pumping out tunes streamed from the NAS. I love technology (and acronyms)
      Evening

Comment

Population
        1444 Revenues
        334350 € Unemployment 0 %
        Transport 99 %
        Crime rate 0 %
        Pollution 1 %

rank=270

quite a few visitors today......

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

Light Relief provides the sweet carbohydrates for energy and brain-power and happiness and well-being. It gets you of bed in the morning.

Accounting/Legal is the delicate and precise vitamins and minerals that promote growth upon which strong bodies are built.

You are left with General. The roughage. The stuff one chews on and spits out or that passes through unchanged. Excreted, once all the good stuff has been removed.
          I would like to - but this is true.

Basically - General is like sh1t.

Comment

Comment

BrilloPad 15,610
              zeitghost 13,804
              Diver 10,773
              DS23 10,000
              cailin maith 9,834
              BrowneIssue 8,562
              TheFaQQer 7,917
              NickFitz 7,226
              FiveTimes 5,972
              Bear 4,970
              Fortune Green 2,215
              DiscoStu 2,166
              Jog On 2,138
              PRC1964 1,515
              El_Diablo 1,364
              n5gooner 1,290
              voodooflux 1,237
              Sockpuppet 1,176
              realityhack 1,145
              Troll 1,058
              DaveB 1,048

Comment

Watching the SWeeney on ITV4 now.....

Comment

Though I have to record SCD at 08:15

Comment

gf is in the back room with visitors playing on the wii

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X