• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Total gutting of the house - then 2 large extensions(1 a loft), air conditioning throughout, real oak floors throughout, converting garage to playroom. probably some other stuff.

But the house looks amazing - and his stuff rarely goes wrong. He is always on time too.

And he came out last Sunday for a leaky shower.
    It does - It's really impressive
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      That's the real test - getting them back to fix little things after the main work is completed. We're waiting on the sparky to come back and fix a couple of things in the loft.
      Year before last I had to get him out boxing day morning at 4am! He was halfway through jhob and we had a major water leak

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        It does - It's really impressive
        Thank you.

And sorry for the baby messing up the place!

Comment

train to catch

Comment

train to catch

Comment

I'm busy getting up to speed on the recently-released Django 1.0

I'm refreshing my memory by whizzing through the tutorial again. Somewhat disconcerting is the fact that, on the big ExClientCorp project in Django, we identified a number of ways in which complex apps could be more effectively structured... but none of this seems to have made it into the new release, despite the fact that one of the Django creators was part of the project

Still, there are some bits of new stuff that I think have been contributed back to the project by ExClientCorp - there's a whole Google Maps support thing that I'm pretty sure comes from there

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Sometimes..... ummm a pint of wine - now there is a thought!!
                Aahh yes – contracting life, it’s all coming back. And I’ve been so good these last 2 months..

I said pint - I did not say if beer/wine/spirits!

How is the mighty Jog?
                I’m good thanks – lots of driving around today and now tons of work – new client is certainly getting his money’s worth
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      Hello sweetpea
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X