• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the craic BP?

How is your knee??

Afternoon everyone
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Whats the craic BP?

How is your knee??

Afternoon everyone

How do you girls put up with stockings! Putting the damned things on was bad enough - but the itching is dreadful!

Maybe I should switch from surgical to silk

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How do you girls put up with stockings! Putting the damned things on was bad enough - but the itching is dreadful!

Maybe I should switch from surgical to silk
        silk would be better.... I think you get used to the itch from a young age so dont' really notice anymore... me I have decided I quite like hold ups... not as fiddly as stockings...
        Bazza gets caught

Comment

silk would be better.... I think you get used to the itch from a young age so dont' really notice anymore... me I have decided I quite like hold ups... not as fiddly as stockings...
          your date is soooo lucky!

At least 1 only have to wear 1 today (yesterday was 2) - but I have to wear until a week MOnday! Including the office next week!

I am pleased I am a bloke - I wouldn't like to wear them all the time! honest! you do believe me dont you!

Comment

your date is soooo lucky!

At least 1 only have to wear 1 today (yesterday was 2) - but I have to wear until a week MOnday! Including the office next week!

I am pleased I am a bloke - I wouldn't like to wear them all the time! honest! you do believe me dont you!
            I miss my boy - he is very busy with work

I think you are secretly loving it ....
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

I miss my boy - he is very busy with work

I think you are secretly loving it ....
              ssshhhhh - me hating it is one of my defences when my case comes up in court!

I wonder if wearing them will do for me what eyeliner did for XEn? Maybe I should get a webcam.

Comment

ssshhhhh - me hating it is one of my defences when my case comes up in court!

I wonder if wearing them will do for me what eyeliner did for XEn? Maybe I should get a webcam.
                Where is Xen anyway? I PM'd RH the other day and he STILL hasn't got back to me.
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Where is Xen anyway? I PM'd RH the other day and he STILL hasn't got back to me.
                  He was last seen with a copy of atw's avatar and a pot noodle heading off towards the loo.

HTH

PS I thought he always popped in on smutty FRiday?

And where is Bear?

Did you see that theFaqqer will come back for 125000 to go with his 25000 if I promise not to delete to snatch it! It was on tpdville new bulletin(click on my sig).

I promised I would if he would post once a week in tpd!

Comment

He was last seen with a copy of atw's avatar and a pot noodle heading off towards the loo.

HTH

PS I thought he always popped in on smutty FRiday?

And where is Bear?

Did you see that theFaqqer will come back for 125000 to go with his 25000 if I promise not to delete to snatch it! It was on tpdville new bulletin(click on my sig).

I promised I would if he would post once a week in tpd!

Last I heard, Ted had man flu!

I miss FaQ, I hope he comes back.

Welll my day is going steadily downhill. I expect that it will take a miracle to keep me here till 5pm....
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Last I heard, Ted had man flu!

I miss FaQ, I hope he comes back.

Welll my day is going steadily downhill. I expect that it will take a miracle to keep me here till 5pm....
                      poor CM

I also miss the other regulars - and I wish BrowneIssue/RichardCranium would turn up.

Comment

Working...
                      X