• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Very bored now...

Comment

Afternoon denizens

I think I shall perform a little experiment with load balancing, running multiple Amazon EC2 server instances, and supporting dynamic failover through a rather neat mechanism based on Amazon Elastic IPs and Amazon SQS

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Afternoon denizens

I think I shall perform a little experiment with load balancing, running multiple Amazon EC2 server instances, and supporting dynamic failover through a rather neat mechanism based on Amazon Elastic IPs and Amazon SQS

WHS...
          It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Still bored.

Been reading about rf preselectors.

Not quite so boring.

Byeeee

Comment

Comment

started today with visit to bodafon farm park

Comment

then went on cable car up the great orme - even took the baby (gf was having a 2 hour hair appointment).

Comment

had lunch then dropped eldest son at mother-out-law for 2 nights.

Comment

then took daughter to piggery pottery http://www.piggerypottery.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                      X