• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In fact the only thing I feel like doing now is slouching down in my chair and going to sleep for a bit.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

But that may get a few strange looks from the guys I share the office with.

Comment

Still, it's noly an hour till lunch and I can nip out for a bit.

Comment

Guess I could play nethack for a bit to pass the time.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Same here but I just can't muster the enthusiasm. It's less than a week since I got back from holiday as well.
            Yes, I think I misplaced my enthusiasm this morning and forgot to bring it with me. I think there might be some in my packed lunch though...
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

The problem is that I actually have so little to do that the stuff I do have to do I have no great desire to do, and the knock on effect is that I have enthusiams to do anything else either. I really need a new gig....

Comment

It seems that ClientCo is going to adopt a hotdesking policy. They have decided they will provide 2 desks per 5 people.

Even though 4 out of the 5 are in the office every day!!!

Boomed! I guess I will have to work from home!
                Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                  Boomed! I guess I will have to work from home!
                  The pub
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Oooo... the nice ladies have cleaned the project room...

It smells ever so fresh now...

Comment

And I'm busy backing up stuff off the lab computers before the software is reloaded.

Comment

Working...
                      X