• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Afternoon denizens

Modern medical science FTW!
    Afternoon Nick

How was your night out?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      In an odd way I enjoy it - as he is so stupid. easy to slap him around. really I should find someone on my own intellectual level to argue with. suggestions?
      Hasn't HRH left?
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Afternoon Nick

How was your night out?
        Reasonably dull thanks

It rained a lot, which was nice - cooled things down and cleared the air

On the way home I bumped into a couple of trainspotters (well, one of them's a known trainspotter and the other looks like one) who kept me talking for ages, mainly about things I wasn't interested in

Comment

On Thursday night a local restaurant was checked by Environmental Health officers. They found mouse droppings everywhere and closed the place on the spot - customers were told to stop eating and leave.

Among said customers were a couple who had gone there for the purpose of writing a restaurant review for the local paper

Comment

Reasonably dull thanks

It rained a lot, which was nice - cooled things down and cleared the air

On the way home I bumped into a couple of trainspotters (well, one of them's a known trainspotter and the other looks like one) who kept me talking for ages, mainly about things I wasn't interested in
            like trains?

Comment

On Thursday night a local restaurant was checked by Environmental Health officers. They found mouse droppings everywhere and closed the place on the spot - customers were told to stop eating and leave.

Among said customers were a couple who had gone there for the purpose of writing a restaurant review for the local paper

good to see civil servants doing something useful for once.

Comment

bump

Comment

Baby getting better - finally eating fruit. It was milk all day before that.

Comment

Can anyone see anything good on TV tonight?

Comment

Can anyone see anything good on TV tonight?
                      Looks like a complete load of rubbish to me.....

Comment

Working...
                      X